Fundamental of Islam - basics of Islam - Faiths/Beliefs

         Fundamentals of Islam



First of all before I say anything about of fundamental of Islam I would like to say my viewers if you get any faults in my content/writing please aware me I will correct my mistake.

Faith and types of it descriptions:

Q 1:-  what is the Faith?

A 1:-  To believe in all commandments and teachings Prophet Muhammad صلي الله عليه وسلم has brought from Allah عز وجل  and to accept all of them whole-heartedly is called faith.

Q 2:-   What are the types of the descriptions of faith? Describe them.

 A 2:-  There are 2 types of the descriptions of faith:  (1) Īmān-e-Mujmal  (2) Īmān-e-Mufaṣṣal 

Q 3:-  What is ‘Īmān-e-Mujmal’?

 A 3:-  A brief description of faith is called ‘Īmān-e-Mujmal’. 

                          Īmān-e-Mujmal


آمَنْتُ بِاللهِ كَمَا هُوَ بأسمائه وَصِفَاتِه وَقَبِلْتُ جَمِيْعَ أَحْكَامِه   وَأَرْكَانِه و إقرار باللسان وتصديق بالقلب


                            Translation:  

I solemnly declare my belief in Allah as He is with all His names and attributes, and I have accepted (to obey) all His commandments by pledging with my tongue and testifying them with my heart.

Q 4:  What is Īmān-e-Mufaṣṣal?

 A 4:  A detailed description of faith is called ‘Īmān-e-Mufaṣṣal’. 

                        Īmān-e-Mufaṣṣal 

آمَنْتُ بِاللهِ ، وملائكته ، وَكُتُبِه ، وَرَسُوْلِه ، وَالْيَوْمِ الْاخِرِ ، وَالْقَدْرِ خَيْرِه وَشَرِّه مِنَ اللهِ تَعَالى ، وَالْبَعْثِ بَعْدَالْمَوْتِ 

                           Translation:

I believe in Allah, His Angels, His (revealed) Books, His Prophets, the Day of Judgment and (I believe that) good and bad destiny is from Allah and (I believe that) there will be resurrection after death.




Q 5:  Who has created us? 

A 5:  Allah عز وجل  has created us


Q 6:  Who has created the earth, the sky, the sun, the moon and the stars?

A 6:  The earth, the sky, the sun, the moon and the stars have all been created by Allah عز وجل .


Q 7:  Who do we worship?

A 7:  We worship Allah عز وجل .


Q 8:  Who listens to and sees everything? 

A 8: Allah عز وجل listens to and sees everything. 


Q9:  Can anything be hidden from Allah عز وجل ? 


A 9:  No! Nothing can be hidden from Allah عز وجل . He knows everything.


Note:- Dear viewers please remember me in your prays.


Post a Comment

0 Comments