WE CAN'T HAVE ANOTHER AKHTAR BY WASEEM AHMAD ALIMI FROM JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA


WE CAN'T HAVE ANOTHER AKHTAR                WASEEM  AHMAD  ALIMI


I was reciting the Holy Quran, Suddenly my mobile popped up by a sorrowful text message which reads: "The great Islamic Scholar, Allama Sufi Akhtar Raza Khan Azhari is no more." For a moment, I could not even take breath properly. Not because he was my family member or any close relative, just because, in my personal perspective, he was one and only Sufi alive in India who was far away from political activities for little worth fame. What an attractive complexion he had! That gleaming face, perhaps I won't forget in my entire lifetime. He left many books, fatwas and articles behind him, which we need not only to count but also read and follow. We have left Delhi for Beraily to witness his funirial ceremony. And before we reach, the statics reported more than twenty lakhs people have reached already. Really there is no alternate. And therefore, his demise is a great loss to Islam. May Allah Rest His soul in peace. I remember one of saddest poems which is befitting on the same. If I should die, And you should live, And time should gurgle on, And morn should beam, And noon should burn, As it has usual done; If birds should build as early, And bees as bustling go,– One might depart at option From enterprise below! ‘Tis sweet to know that stocks will stand When we with daisies lie, That commerce will continue, And trades as briskly fly. It make the parting tranquil And keeps the soul serene, That gentlemen so sprightly Conduct the pleasing scene! One of His (true, may be) Follwers:

 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Wasim Ahmad Alimi Jamia Millia Islamia New Delhi 25

Post a Comment

0 Comments